Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 1-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Responsible for day to day operations and administration on network & security infrastructure.
- Perform installation, configuration and maintenance of network equipment and network operating system
- Responsible for network design and security particularly trouble shooting and/or debugging network related problems.
- Managing of Security devices; ASA appliance 5555-X and 5585-X, Juniper Net screen & (including virtual firewall contexts), Checkpoint Firewall.
- Managing of Cisco Data & Security Devices; ASDM, CSM and DCNM.
- Managing of Servers; AAA, SNMP, Syslog, NTP, DHCP, FTP, DNS, IPS, VPN, AAA, DNS, DHCP, load balancers.
- Managing of Cisco Routers and Switches Catalyst 6500,4500,3750,2960 & 3560 Series.
- Managing of Alcatel Switches Omni Switches 6850 & Omni Switch 9000.
- Implementation of new solutions and risk mitigation techniques.
- Receipt, evaluation and implementation of inbound Network Access user and device provisioning/de-provisioning service requests.
- Experience in managing Wireless Environment with WLAN Controller.
- Experience in managing Network Access Control
- Assets risk measurement and mitigation/minimize risk.
- Network security issue resolving approach.
- Alignment with security governance team .
- Perform maintenance of the network authorization infrastructure as well as network backup system.
- Maintains inventory of equipment and parts as well as documentation of vendor activates.
- Develop and documents systems standards for computer and network device.
- Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN and ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
- Troubleshoot networks, system, and applications to identify and correct malfunction; other operational difficulties and provide telephone and internal users.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience in network infrastructure / operations / network security
- Good knowledge in troubleshooting, problem identification, problem resolution and/or resolution recommendation activities to first- and second-level teams
- Solid networking background and experience, with the ability to do troubleshooting of both access control and network related problems.
- Exposure to TACACS+, Radius, and Cisco Access Control System.
- Experience in security devices e.g. ASA, Cisco, Juniper netscreen, Checkpoint Firewall
- Experience in DNS, DHCP, loadbalancers
- Expertise in routers and switches e.g. Cisco, Alcatel, Omni, etc.
- Expertise in Network Access Control, LAN, WLAN
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141