ITCAN Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage or participate in new setup or upgrade of network infrastructure projects
- Assist in security incidents and provide expertise in remediation efforts
- Research the latest industry practices and technologies as well as emerging threats and vulnerabilities
- Constantly analyze, review and maintain the network baseline required by performing risk and vulnerabilities assessment to ensure the balancing of the resources available and the requirement of sufficient security measures
- Design network structure (including configuring hardware devices)
- Participate in network related vulnerabilities testing and drill
- Monitor network and system utilization
- Assist in any other duties as assigned from time to time, where applicable
- Diploma or Degree with 3 years into Network designing, implementing and maintain network infrastructures. (Level 2)
- Experience in deep technical support on Bluecoat, Checkpoint, F5, Fortigate, Riverbed
- Experience in Cisco security products (Cisco ASA)
- Hands on expert level knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, LDAP, and other computer networking concepts.
- Experience with Network Switches, Routers, and Load Balancers.
- Network Certification like CCNA (R&S), CCNP and CCIE will be advantageous
- Strong troubleshooting and problem analytical skill.
ITCAN Pte Ltd