1. Responsible for building and maintenance of Singapore & global branches IT network infrastructure, that ranges from PC to virtualized cum physical Servers, Firewalls, Routers, Antivirus and VMWare, Citrix Application infrastructure and its ongoing Maintenance, Security, and High availability of Backup and Storage infrastructure by creating Aggregates, Volumes, qtrees & Shares (CIFS, NFS), based on business requirements adhering to tight operations, security, and procedural models. Monitor for intrusion prevention and take necessary steps whenever required.
2. Suggest IT solutions to deploy at global locations to procure hardware’s and software’s to maintain operation stability. Deploy & support Project management tool such as Orange scrum, Bugzilla etc., server monitoring tools like Nagios, Remote Administration Tools like Team Viewer, Webex, Goto Meeting, SSLV VPN, Terminal Services, Citrix and Screen Connect for Global Branches. Configure and maintain all location Video Conferencing equipment’s such as Cisco Telepresence.
3. Follow ISO standard procedures & Rollout IT Policies & Exercise random IT audits to ensure standard IT practices are followed to keep the tight protocols in place across locations.
4. Coordinate and manage Cloud web servers for E-Commerce Websites projects by providing technical support to web team and maintaining webserver with security implementation and backup solution.
5. Provide technical support / administration for Mail Server and Mobile device management.
6. Provide technical support to In-house .Net applications & SQL Database. Plan, design and execute Disaster Recovery – BRP and Capacity & High Availability Planning. Provide technical support to maintain Plant control systems. Provide support for critical restores for production servers during Disaster Recovery within the SLAs.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm*
**Require to commit and be on standby for production/operation
Preferable Local, SPR.
STH Consultancy Pte Ltd