Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Jul-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Conduct installation, testing and commissioning of equipment in office or at Customers’ premise
- Lead a team of Network Engineers in conducting verification test, pre-installation test and any forms of test that are assigned
- Plan the activities and schedule for making changes/modifications to various network configurations as requested by Customers
- Attend to Customer’s request for information, request for action, and any other form of requests pertaining to technical support activities, and notify his/her manager accordingly
- Supervise the replacement of faulty equipment to ensure that they are done to customer satisfaction
- Coordinate/oversee activities performed by third party vendors contracted by the company to ensure that they are carried out according to instructions and within the project schedule
- Monitor and report the progress of project/site activities to his/her manager.
- Provide appropriate recommendations to Customers for Post-Sales support
- Assist the Sales Group in preparing proposal and specifications to Customers
- Participate actively in designing the network/configuration diagram based on customer requirements.
- Minimum CCNA will be preferred (Senior roles will requires to be CCNP and above) and/or equivalent
- At least 3 year’ experience in network support
- Knowledge of MPLS, BGP and OSPF routing protocols
- Ability to operate tools, components and peripheral accessories
Interested candidates may share their profile at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
EA Registration ID: R1980706
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd