Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Network Engineer (3 Positions)
- Support network infrastructure projects
- Maintenance and support of the network devices for the surveillance network
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades
- Monitor performance and ensure system/ network availability and reliability
- Provide support to resolve network incidents and issues
- Draft and maintain documentation in relation to systems and network, processes, policies and procedures
- Provide post-cutover support for various projects as directed by IT Network team
- Participate in project meetings, discussions and handover of projects
- Draft, review and submit project related documents/ reports/ metrics as and when required
- Troubleshoot project related issues and resolve such issues
- Manage and monitor system utilization and performance during pre-project and post-project cutover
- Any other tasks or works as and when requested and assigned by the Company
- 5 years' experience relating to network switching, routing and network security environment
- Formal training & certification in Cisco Certified Network Associate and Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Strong technical working knowledge Cisco network switches
- Good proficiency in VLAN, Virtual Switching System and Multicast technology
- Hands-on experience configuring and managing medium to big size networks
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd