Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 10-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Responsible for day to day operations and administration on network & security infrastructure
- Perform installation, configuration and maintenance of network equipment and network operating System
- Responsible for network design and security, particularly trouble shooting and/or debugging network related problems.
- Management of:
- Cisco Security devices: ASA appliance 5555-X and 5585-X, Checkpoint Firewall, Palo Alto Firewalls
- Cisco Data & Security Devices; ASDM, CSM and DCNM
- Servers; AAA, SNMP, Syslog, NTP, DHCP, FTP, DNS, IPS, VPN, AAA, DNS, DHCP, load balancers
- Cisco Routers and Switches Catalyst 6500,4500,3750,2960 & 3560 Series
- Alcatel Switches Omni Switches 6850 & Omni Switch 9000
- Implementation of new solutions and risk mitigation techniques
- Receipt, evaluation and implementation of inbound Network Access user and device provisioning/de-provisioning service requests
- Perform maintenance of the network authorization infrastructure as well as network backup system.
- Maintains inventory of equipment and parts as well as documentation of vendor activates.
- Develop and documents systems standards for computer and network device.
- Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN and ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
- Troubleshoot networks, system, and applications to identify and correct malfunction; other operational difficulties and provide telephone and internal users
Skills & Qualifications:
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Information System or related field.
- 5+ Years of experience in Networking & Security
- Experience in managing Wireless Environment with WLAN Controller.
- Experience in managing Network Access Control
- Assets risk measurement and Mitigation/Minimize risk
- Strong networking background and experience, with the ability to do troubleshooting of both access control and network related problems.
- Troubleshoot networks, system, and applications to identify and correct malfunction; other operational difficulties and provide telephone and internal users.
- Good Knowledge troubleshooting, problem identification, problem resolution and/or resolution recommendation activities to first-and second level teams
- Operational experience in managing/maintaining Enterprise network environments within a managed service environment.
- Operational experience in Load Balancers, Nexus switches, Proxy Servers, CUCM Solutions
- Candidate should have the experience in NAC solutions
- Preferably with one of the given Certification - CCNA/CCNP and a Firewall Certifications
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160