Network Engineer (East)
- Administer, monitor, maintain and optimize WAN, LAN and Wi-Fi networks for optimal performance and maximum availability.
- Ensure all the Network devices (Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, Wireless LAN Controllers) & Firewalls remains in good working condition.
- Configure, troubleshoot and resolve any issues within Network and Security areas, including performance and capacity issues.
- Respond to production issues speedily, including bringing up the defective hardware during and after office hours.
- Take the lead in updating & documenting all Network configuration, Firmware, Network diagrams and all the cabling for all the End-Devices.
- Provide technical support and consultation, conduct procurement and perform project management activities for enhancement and the change in Network and Security configuration.
- Define processes to manage the Network infrastructure.
- Identify and drive service improvement initiatives to improve overall network operation quality and productivity.
- Work with vendor to manage and coordinate the infrastructure security reviews, assessments and penetration tests.
- Work with the cyber security team in the remediation of network related vulnerabilities.
- Any other related duties/tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science / Information Technology or relevant discipline.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) qualified personnel who has at least 5 years working experience in ISP or Banking industry.
- Having any Security certification is advantageous.
- Familiar with the following Network configuration & setup: BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VPN Tunnel (GRE & IPSec), VRF, HSRP / VRRP, QoS, IP Flow Top Talkers, IP Accounting, ARP, NAT, PAT, Port Channel, VXLAN, Policy Routing.
- Familiar with the Security Appliances such as Cisco FirePower, Fortinet Firewall and/or Palo Alto.
- Familiar with NMS setup and configuration such as NetFlow, MRTG / PRTG and SolarWinds.
- Familiar with F5 Networks / A10 Load Balancers device.
- Have experience with Security Remediation Audit and RFP / RFQ Tender requirements.
- JOBID: 4665WV
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley
People Profilers Pte Ltd