Network Engineer (Cisco/Aruba/VPN/WAN/CCNA/CCNP/5 Days/Up to $4500)
Mondays - Fridays, 9am - 6pm
Up to $4,500 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the IT Industry has openings for Network Engineer.
- Proficiency in switching and routing (Cisco/HP)
- Proficiency in wireless networking (Aruba/Cisco/HP)
- Proficiency in VPN technology (IPsec/SSL-VPN/Secured remote user access)
- Experience in Firewall deployment/configuration/maintenance
- Ability to understand customers’ networking and security requirements
- Provide high quality network design and ensure that solutions proposed meet customers’ need
- Supporting and provide high quality presales technical consultation and develop cost effective, resilient, innovative and reliable Network solutions
- Keeps abreast of technological advancement in the industry in the area of Infrastructure security.
- Understand latest network/security threats & issues & their mitigating solutions.
- Ability to self-manage projects and provide timely update on progress
- Experience in other solutions, Load Balancers/Proxy/WAN Optimizer/NAC/Network Monitoring/etc
- Bonus to have experience in Voice networking/Video Conferencing
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or IT, or with at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in IT Network industry and involved in Pre-sales or Post-sales of medium to large/complex Infrastructure.
- CCNA and CCNP certification is required
- CCIE, CCDP certification or equivalent would be preferred
- Checkpoint, Fortigate, Bluecoat certification would be preferred
- Familiar and conversant in Routing, Switching, Wireless, MPLS, DHCP, DNS, NAC, Proxy, Syslog, Firewall, SSL VPN, Network Management and Structured Cabling
- Ability to perform independently and interface with customers, partners and account team.
- Good knowledge of consulting frameworks and methodologies
- Good fundamentals in the understanding of the inter-dependencies of the services (application, system & network)
- Knowledge of IPV6 and the related security implications.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd