Network Deployment Engineer - Security
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 1-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Collaborate for Security Network Planning with Engineering Team in formulating the designs and plans for network implementation
- Hands on and in-charge of implementation for Security infrastructure nodes including Firewalls, DDOS solution, IDS/IPS and scanning tools
- Perform on-site and off-site testing and commissioning for security network implementation and service activations
- Manage the security appliance (Firewalls, DDOS, Vul Scanner) through Network Management Systems and Controllers
- Coordinating and scheduling resources across multiple organizations to align project requirements with business goals and objectives.
- Identifying, monitoring, reporting and escalating project-related issues to achieve timely resolution.
- Troubleshooting of fault and performance during network outage
- Maintaining excellent communication with functional team members and direct management to ensure early identification of issues with timely reporting of status.
- Manage the equipment supply chain including equipment segregation, reservation and collection
- Responsible for resources management throughout the implementation phase
- Derive processes and SOPs for implementation such as Method of Procedures (MOPs), High Level Design (HLDs) and Low Level Design (LLDs) documents.
- Execute the operating model guided by the relevant process and implementation manuals
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or any equivalent
- Experience managing network tools in an enterprise environment that include: firewall, IPS/IPS, assessment, and scanning tools
- Experience with one or more network vendors: Nokia, Huawei, Infoblox, or Microsoft
- Experience managing endpoint solutions, routing, Border Gateway Protocol, MPLS Architecture, and logging from various platforms
- Good understanding of networking technologies (routers, switches, TCP/IP)
- Experience with different platform technologies (Windows, Linux, VMware, MacOS)
- Experience with security technologies (IDS, IPS, FW, AV, Proxies, DLP, PKI, SSL/TLS, SSL visibility, VPN)
- Strong knowledge in Security network. With at least 3-5 years' experience in administration, planning, implementation or operation of Security Design
- Knowledge of IP (L2/L3) network. With at least 3-5 years' experience in planning, implementation or operation of IP network
- Knowledge and Experience in Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Software Define Network and Network Virtualization Internet of Things is desirable
- Security certifications such as CISSP or equivalent will be preferred.
Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultant at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] | Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Reg No.: R1111547
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547