Network Consultant (Project Implementation/S'porean)
Immediate Senior Network Engineer/ Network Consultant role for Singaporean (CCNP/ Project Implementation)
You should have min 5 years Network Project implementation experience and ability to lead a team of size 3-5.
Able to support enterprise networks ( 500+ network devices)
Job type: Yearly Contract Renewable with benefits
Work location: Ang Mo Kio
- Engage all stakeholders to gather requirements on the network infrastructure to plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance with the specifications & service level.
- Ensure all projects are implemented based on technical best practices and with high quality standards.
- Respond promptly to incident, root cause analysis & provide temporary and/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks until customer acceptance.
- Assist in preparation of proposals and solution presentations to customers
- Able to lead a team of network engineers to carry out all project required activities and deliverables
- Able to multi task and work independently.
- Able to provide technical escalation support to fellow engineers to resolve issues.
- Has experience implementing IT network projects and possesses key leadership qualities and high EQ to ensure project can be delivered successfully within the customer schedule and budget.
- Attain key certifications for partnership with key vendors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Ospf, Cisco Routers.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in implementing and administrating network devices such as Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, Wireless Controllers, and Wireless Access Points
- Experience with Structured Cabling Systems
- Experience in implementing and administrating network routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP & network Security, IPv6
- Experience in implementing and administrating common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP,TFTP, SSH, SMTP, etc.
- Experience in firewalls/IPS/IDS/Proxy/Monitoring tools e.g. SMARTS, HP-OV, CISCO Works, VitalNet and eHealth
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.
- Singaporean only
NOTE: Interested applicants, pls send an updated CV with recent passport size photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
ES Recruitment Pte Ltd