JOB OPENING : Network Consultant (x2)
Type : 9 months contract renewable on ITCAN Payrolls
Location : Singapore
- Responsible for resolving L2 / L3 issues related to assigned network project.
- Responsible to provide technical and non-technical support to the project in highlighting and resolving issues/risks and dependencies in coordination with other stakeholders.
- Responsible to provide consistent and on time updates on assigned project tasks in coordination with network project lead, overall project PM and application support team
- Develop influential and trustworthy working relationships with other technology and business peers to achieve performance objectives. This should be aimed at improving team efficiency in performing their work.
- In-country Wide Area Network (WAN) evolution. Be the enabler for unified communications by ensuring the in-country WAN is able to support Voice, Video, ERP quality of service.
- E-infrastructure implementation (intranet/extranet/internet). Project management of any new requirement on the network and firewall for the development of the E-infrastructure.
* At least 6 years providing network operational and administration supporting Cisco products (Routers / Switches / WLAN)
* Min CISCO CCNP/ CCIE certification is required
* Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
* At least 3-5 years in the area of WAN networking and security
* Experience with Checkpoint/Nokia firewalls, Cisco equipment’s, BIND DNS, anti-virus and bandwidth management tools is an advantage