A once in a life time opportunity to join Asias most exciting communications business in an imperative phase of their expansion. The Senior Architect reports to the Group CTO and is the authority in charge of the design, upgrade, maintenance, and long-term evolution of the networks.
You’ll supervise a small team of experts in IT, IT security, networking, Radio-frequency infrastructure based out of Singapore. He/she and his/her team support the Network Operating Centre, the Delivery team, the Presales team by providing expertise, monitoring tools, troubleshooting, technical training, budget, and network evolution planning.
We needed a professional with 10 to 15 years of experience in networking and IP design/ supervision at a broadband or 4G/5G operator. The candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of, in this order of importance of (1) IP and networking for large consumer broadband networks (2) satellite hub systems; (3) satellite ground RF system; (4) satellite telecoms payloads.
- IPv4 with subnetting
- Routing protocols OSPF/BGP/EIGRP
- IPv4 NAT
- Firewalls (Palo Alto and Fortigate)
- Switching and Layer2
- Metro Ethernet, MPLS, and Fibre DWDM
- WIFI networking
- 4G/5G protocols and network infrastructure
- Transmission systems
- Baseband systems
- Network Management Systems
- Operations Support Systems/ Business Support Systems
- Antenna equipment including controllers and mono-pulse tracking systems
- Frequency conversion equipment
- RF site diversity and transmission equipment (Spectralnet)
- Good communication skills, fluent spoken and written English
- Demonstrable track record as a people manager
- Start-up mindset: must be comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to act rationally under pressure for technical emergencies
- Mastering one or several Asian languages (Bahasa, Tagalog, Mandarin, Japanese…) is a plus
- Up to $13,500 Basic Salary Per Month
Hamilton Barnes Associates Limited