Network and Infrastructure Engineer
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 25-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Design, implementation and integration of networking equipment including routers, switches, firewalls, proxies and security appliances
- Troubleshoot, resolve and find out root cause of network and security issues.
- Prepare network documentation such as network diagram, network design with rationale of design, implementation plan and power point slides on proposals for new features to address network issues.
- Design, implement and manage F5 devices including LTM, GTM with ASM/WAF
- IP addressing to include subnetting, route aggregation, and BGP route maps
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience with 5 or more years of relevant functional experience in network architect role
- Experience in multiple vendor devices including F5, Cisco, Alcatel, Aruba, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Juniper
- Experience in networking and associated protocols including TCP/UDP, DMVPN, OSPF, BGP, DNS, SNMP and other internet associated protocols
- Experience in designing, architecting, implementing and managing Cisco Firepower, as well as F5 devices is highly preferable
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141