Network AAA Engineer
We are looking for Network Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) Engineer for an ongoing project for an IT Services Company in Singapore. The role will be a permanent opportunity with the client.
Salary: SGD 8000-9000/Month
Location: Harbourfront, Singapore
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deploy and support Cisco ISE, Aruba CPPM, ACS, switches and routers within LAN/WAN and DMZ.
- Work closely with the Network Architecture and Engineering Team to review AAA designs and project goals
- Validate the impact of configuration changes on network behavior and performance prior to deployment
- Document design implementations and process for Operations hand-over.
- Deploy wireless infra, which includes wireless controllers and access points from Aruba and Cisco and remote access networks
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Have solid experience in deployment of Cisco ISE and Aruba ClearPass products
- Must have at least one or combination of CCNP, CCDP, Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP)
- Have solid experience working with large enterprise deployments of advanced AAA infrastructure
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Additional experience of implementation and support of Aruba TACACS, wireless and Cisco Firepower VPN are advantageous
Interested, please send over your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 65 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd