.NET Software Engineer
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 20-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
You will define the functional and technical design, and lead the coding and testing of software applications to meet business requirements. You will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of software applications.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Develop solution component architectures, such as .NET, to support business processes.
- Under general direction, design, construct, test, implement and optimize portions of basic systems that enable and support business and engineering functions.
- Research technical environment and system needs.
- Define scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned basic projects.
- Collect detailed user and technical requirements. Work with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Under supervision, design, construct, test, and implement basic integrated solutions and distributed computing solutions for the customer and the organization.
- Monitor performance to identify and help resolve system problems.
- Investigate and resolve problems on selected software products and standard systems. Learning to apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Participate in standard solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements and conversions.
- Maintain security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Build knowledge on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
5+ year(s) of prior related work experience, preferably in a consulting or technology environment
Ability to analyze, design, develop, implement and maintain application code in a variety of contexts
Ability to develop client-based and/or web-based software solutions using .NET, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, VB.NET
Knowledgeable about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design
Knowledge of specific technologies as specified by hiring manager
Prior project and/or consulting work a plus
Ability to communicate effectively with external partners
Good communications and presentations skills
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141