.Net K2 Developer (18-month contract), IITS
- This position is for Office of Integrated Information Technology Services (IITS).
- Design, develop and implement applications in K2 Five to support the organisation’s business process management initiatives.
- Support users of K2 directly or with assistance from the respective product support teams.
- Monitor and maintain operational performance of supported systems and roll out regular security/system patches to maintain the security and integrity of the systems.
- Provide ongoing support for K2 related issues/inquiries.
- Create, plan and execute end-user training sessions for staff.
- Assist in other technical areas outside of but related to K2.
- Diploma / Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with K2 BlackPearl / K2 Five forms and workflows.
- Responsible for the technical design, configuration, implementation, testing, documentation and support of enterprise-wide productivity tools. The majority of these products are Microsoft-based including K2, but other similar tools will be included.
- Create and update K2 forms and workflows to support business processes.
- Utilize Visual Studio to develop extensions or interfaces related to supported systems.
- Build reports and/or dashboards associated with data in supported systems.
- Good understanding of security best practises for K2, .NET environments.
- Experience in building responsive web using Bootstrap or similar frameworks.
- Able to work well in a multi-disciplinary team environment and directly with business lines outside of IT.
- Strong written and communication skills, including the ability to convey complex technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Able to assess and promote effective use of appropriate tools/solutions for specific user requests.
- Provide user training and develop user guides and technical documentation for supported systems.
- Document all phases of systems / projects within area of responsibility.
- Adopt an agile approach to operational and project tasks.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University