.Net / JAVA Software Engineers
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
Our Future is Thatz. Your Future is Bright.
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
.Net / JAVA Software Engineers
- Develop, enhance and maintain various web based corporate application systems.
- Application requirements analysis and preparing the design for proposal.
- Develop prototype and conduct technical feasibility studies on new technology and architecture.
- Application development for new requirements.
- Application enhancements for change requests.
- Application implementation (testing, documentation, training).
- Application support and maintenance (troubleshooting, defect fixing, upgrades).
- New technology exploration and conduct proof-of-concept.
- Prepare user guide and conduct user training.
- Prepare deployment documents and perform the deployments.
- Assessment of impact of new releases of software (examples, operating systems, patches, service packs) to applications.
- Assist in project management and deliverables.
- Assist in other tasks, as when required.
- A Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Science or its equivalent.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience on Java, and/or MS.Net Framework.
- Good working knowledge in at least either Java/J2EE, and/or .Net Technologies.
- Strong in JAVA programming language and frameworks including J2EE, SPRING, Hibernate and JAVA APIs including EJB, JSP, JSTL, Struts, JDBC, Servlet.
- Familiar with MS SQL Server 2012 and above, MS Visual Studio 2015 and above, MVC, C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net (Framework 4.5 and above), WCF Services and MS SQL scripting.
- Knowledge in the followings will be an added advantage:
- MS SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016
- MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- MS TFS
- Possess good analytical and good troubleshooting skills.
- A self-initiated, highly flexible and a pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
- Public sector experience will be beneficial.
- Locals preferred.
*Candidates with more experience will be considered for the Lead Application Developer role.
Selected candidate(s) will be placed with Thatz International Pte Ltd for project or outsourcing needs.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd