.Net Full Stack Developer
This is an opportunity for .Net Full Stack Developer with relevant experience to join a multi-cultural team in a fast growing Largest Real Estate Company. Reporting to the Senior IT Manager, you will be responsible for the various activities associated with system development projects according to specifications that meet the needs of the clients.
- Develop, test and deploy web application and Restful services in building a highly scalable and high-performance web app.
- Collaborate with manager and developers to design and produce best possible solution in delivering the value-added services to the business.
- Provide critical access and evaluation on impacts prior to any implementation.
- Provide technical support on issues that emerge from time to time.
- Involve in both front end and backend development.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in ASP.Net application development preferably in VB language and C# is an advantageous.
- Good knowledge and experience in web application architecture.
- Experience in ASP.Net Core MVC and Related Frameworks.
- Experience with Web API, security and versioning.
- Experience in MSSQL database, TSQL and relational databases.
- Experience in native mobile application development would be advantageous.
- Knowledge in other programming knowledges such as PHP is advantageous.
- Ability to start within short notice would be highly advantageous.
• Working Location : Toa Payoh
• Five (5) day work week, Monday and Friday : 8.30am to 6.00pm
Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days' leave to celebrate chosen festive), overseas staff outing, birthday voucher $50, medical and insurance benefit etc.