- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is a Fortune 500, end-to-end IT services company helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys. As a result of their impressive growth, they are looking to hire a .NET Developer.
As a .NET Developer, you will be part of the Development Team and will be responsible to complete the development of units with designs.
Your responsibilities include:
- Participating in code reviews, as well as preparing and executing unit tests.
- Applying growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site development).
- Performing unit design and.
- Applying internal and 3rd party technologies to software solutions of moderate complexity.
- Configuring end-user or enterprise systems designed by senior technologists.
- You have at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- You possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in .NET and C#.
- You must have experience in developing Windows-based applications using .NET Window Presentation Foundation (WPF), Multithreading and Web Services. Strong knowledge of ARGIS is an added advantage.
- You demonstrate strong knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis and design (OOAD) and the use of Design Patterns, as well as modern software development methodologies (Object), Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools, and RDBMS databases such as Oracle.
- You have experience in performing systems analysis, design and developing functional, as well as and designing of the specifications.
- You have experience in one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects.
- Possessing relevant certifications will be added advantage.
Please apply for this role by using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/31712082
Snaphunt Pte Ltd