Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 9-Nov-2018
EA Licence No: 06C3126 | EA Personal Registration No: R1551322
Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop business software solutions individually or in a team on diverse projects by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; strives to use relevant technologies and prescribed software development techniques with proficiency.
- Work with team leaders, collaborate with other engineers (if any) to design, develop, test and deliver required business functions & features to meet requirement specifications.
- Produce well organized, optimized and documented source-codes and related documentation while paying attention to details and ensuring highest standards.
- Seek to continually improve business software development by analyzing and recommending better software development techniques while applying critical thinking and problem solving techniques.
- Participate in design review and assist in maintenances and upgrades of existing software applications. Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities.
- Identify and define technical requirement for the application and implement the recommended changes to satisfy the business need
- Review functional specifications, create detailed technical design and technical specifications, and oversee code development and unit and performance testing activities
- Provide mentorship, support, advice, coaching, suggesting relevant training and education to develop software engineers
- BSc or higher degree in computer science, design or related studies
- Comfort for working through complex information architectures and abstracting into a powerful UI and obsessed with good user-centered design practices
- Strong portfolio with examples of unique and original designs for web and coding is a must
- Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to negotiate and articulate the “why” of design decisions. Possess attention to detail and experience in agile development
- Please send your latest CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
- We regret only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.: R1551322 )
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd