• Report to development team lead.
• Work within agile team to develop and test Web/Desktop applications based on Java technologies
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Assist senior developer(s) in analyzing and resolving technical issues.
• Assist in preparing manuals, specification and other technical documentations.
• Package and support deployment releases.
• Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
• Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
• 3-5 years work experience with the following languages and tools:
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
• .NET based language (C#)
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC,WCF)
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• Good working knowledge of SQL Server
• Experience using IDE tools like Visual Studio
• Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
• Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
• Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
• Certification in MCP, MCAD, MCSD in .NET or equivalent
• Experienced working in Microsoft CRM development/integration will be added advantage.
• Understanding and practicing of Agile methodologies will be added advantage
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)