- Accelerate your career within an niche consulting firm
- Work and learn alongside a team of diverse talent
- A firm that places people at the heart of the strategy
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
In this role, you will be expected to deliver high-quality and testable code according to specifications and ensure high standard of delivery quality. You will also work closely with business analysts and architects to provide business focused solutions with assurance of good design and code quality.
You will be responsible for:
- Elaborating Project Documentations (Design documents, Deployment guide, Release notes)
- Following the user acceptance test and coordinating the prioritisation with project manager
- Applying configuration management plan
- Diagnosing & resolving application/configuration/code level technical issues
- Supporting applications in production and analysing and resolving issues as they arise
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years experience as a .Net developer with browser-based Web applications
- You are proficient in modern web front end development using JQuery/Angular or React framework
- You have proven experience in creating responsive web sites using Bootstrap framework
- You possess strong understanding of UIX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- You have basic knowledge of SDLC methodology
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and product management skills is required
- You are able to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd