- Work on exciting and varied projects
- Join a market leading technology firm
Our client is a leading Fortune 500 IT services firm with a diverse portfolio of clients within the private and public sector. Their technology and extensive partner network help clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys.
As a .NET developer you will be part of the project team to take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale 24 x 7 project using AGILE software development methodology.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with DevOps team on setting up continuous integration, build and release automation.
- Working closely and collaborate with the Business Analysts and Quality Engineers for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes etc.
- Converting acceptance criteria into automated unit tests and supporting production issues and duty rotation for after-office-hours support.
- You will champion Agile technical practices such as test driven development, pair programming and refactoring and provide estimates for stories during sprint planning and will be responsible for application deployment.
- You have a Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or relevant field
- You have experience building web application software using either OutSystems or .NET framework (C#) and in Agile software development and technical practices
- You have worked on interfacing using SOAP/REST API technologies
- You have prior experience in setting up, configuring and administrating Microsoft IIS
- Experience in full-stack development and Oracle database, SQL and PLSQL scripting will be added advantage
- Working experience in automated testing using Selenium will be added advantage
Apply for this role at: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/40540448
Snaphunt Pte Ltd