Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 6-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Design, develop and maintenance software solutions in the Enterprise software domain
- Knowledgeable in Object Oriented Analysis and design (OOAD) and the use of Design Patterns.
- Have experience in performing systems analysis and design and developing functional and design specifications
- Work onsite with the team of developers to support incidents/change requests/service requests for the project planning system;
- Work closely with the client's track lead to perform troubleshooting/technical evaluation/deployment of incidents/change requests/service requests;
- Execution of incidents/change requests/service requests to ensure service level agreement is met.
- Suggest and execute continuous system improvement.
- Good in .Net MVC technology, at least 3 years of experience as a .Net MVC Developer, 4-6 years of total working experience in IT industry; Some experiences in SharePoint will be a bonus.
- Experience in AWS and CI/CD (DevOps) process would be an advantage.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Software or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Likes to work for support/maintenance project in the public sector industry;
- Able to deliver under tight deadline, able to multitask, and manage user expectations;
- Good communication skills
Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultant at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] | Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Reg No.: R1111547
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547