Net Developer (Dot Net)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 28-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Bachelor's / Honours
- Permanent Role
- Working location: Central area
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing high- quality business solution the company and its clients.
- Combination of on-site/offsite low level requirements gathering, understanding client’s needs, and working with the architects or senior developers to come up with a viable solution
- Report to development team lead.
- Work within agile team to develop and test Web/Desktop applications based on Java technologies
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Assist senior developer(s) in analyzing and resolving technical issues.
- Assist in preparing manuals, specification and other technical documentations.
- Package and support deployment releases.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of users requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- 3-5 years work experience with the following languages and tools:
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- .NET based language (C#)
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC,WCF)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience using IDE tools like Visual Studio
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
- Certification in MCP, MCAD, MCSD in .NET or equivalent
- Experienced working in Microsoft CRM development/integration will be added advantage.
- Understanding and practicing of Agile methodologies will be added advantage
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)