.NET Developer (1-year contract)
This is a one-year contract role
- Deliver high quality fully tested code according to specifications
- Address technical aspects with architect and functional aspects with business analyst
- Liaise with business analysts for clarification and understanding of requirements
- Provide detailed estimation and technical documentation of solutions
- Develop tests strategy in coordination with project manager / Business Analysts
- Follow the user acceptance test and coordinate the prioritization with project manager
- Support applications in production - analyse and resolve issues as they arise
- System requirement analysis and implementation using .Net, and MS SQL. Development work includes changes to existing application as well as new development.
- Responsible for system integration testing and user acceptance test.
- Works in a team, provide production support for existing .Net web systems, web services and interfaces, running on .Net framework.
- Provide daily support for in-house system
- Develop and Support (using .NET and SQL) for new / existing applications
- Update processes and documentation
- To gather and analyses users / business requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience in.NET technology (ASP.NET, C#, C#.Net, MVC, VB.NET, ASP, IIS)
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server, hands on experience in writing Stored Procedures
- Good knowledge of HTML / CSS / AJAX / JQuery and other client or server-based web tools.
- Capable and knowledgeable in Advanced SQL scripting.
- Good working knowledge of MSSQL (Store Procedure, Complex reporting Query)
- Experienced in full software development lifecycle; requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for an initial discussion
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Huang Mei Bao
EA Personnel Reg No: R1101805
JobStudio Pte Ltd