.NET and Power BI Developer
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 11-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsibilities include understanding requirements, architecture design, development of reports and dashboards using Power BI.
- Responsible for setting up and integrating Power BI with an existing ASP.NET application.
- Join a team to provide maintenance support and development of enhancements for an ASP.NET application.
- Setting up and integrate Power BI with an existing ASP.NET application.
- Design & create new Power BI reports.
- Prepare technical documentations on the deliverables
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in computer science or information technology, or equivalent
- Min 3 - 5 years of experience in ASP.NET, Power BI, SQL.
- Experience in setting up and integrating Power BI into an existing ASP.NET application.
- Experience in developing and maintenance of ASP.NET applications.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultant at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] | Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Reg No.: R1111547
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547