About Us :GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
Role Summary/Purpose :
To perform NDT on materials and parts according to established procedures in order to determine their integrity and fitness for use. The job holder is required to act in strict compliance with Company’s procedures on NDT and recognized standards in shop, at site/out of Singapore.
Essential Responsibilities :
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Conduct NDT inspection on materials and semi finished or finished products to ensure that the presence of flaws are detected.
- Perform and verify tests – PT/UT/MT.
- Record and evaluate results.
- Highlight variances to NDT Supervisor.
- Set up, maintain and upgrade NDT equipment.
- Any other QA related work or duties as assigned and instructed by NDT Supervisor.
Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level/Secondary Education
- ASNT Level I or II in Ultrasonic & Magnetic Particle Inspection and Liquid Penetrant Inspection.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in Ultrasonic Test and Magnetic Particle Inspection.