Naval Architect(No experience required, West, MNC, up to $5600)
- Review drawings of marine and offshore structures for compliance with Classification and Statutory requirements for meeting applicable Rules/Regulations/Codes (e.g. Class Rules, SOLAS, MARPOL, IMO MODU CODE, API etc.).
- Perform structural strength/fatigue assessment using Finite Element Analysis.
- Perform stability analysis using software common in the marine industry such as GHS or NAPA.
- Bachelors degree in Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering or Structural Engineering.
- Preferably have at least 3 years' experience with shipyards, engineering consultants or design offices.
- Degree holders without relevant working experience will be considered
- Be a self-starter and committed team player with good interpersonal skills and an analytical mind.
- Have an eye for detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6671 9886 Fax: 6536 7890
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd