Multimedia Editor & Videographer
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Great work culture
We are Asia's leading mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered in Singapore.
We aim to keep up the momentum of delivering full-service digital agency that takes brand dreams to create unique & enduring digital entertainment. With a customer-centric approach, our aim is to help enterprises and businesses thrive. Join our family and be part of a dynamic and fast-paced workplace.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing video production from start to finish including the conceptualisation, scripting, scheduling and resource management of videos.
- Managing project timelines and budget.
- Arranging and managing external resources (equipments, crews, actors and venues).
- Video editing, graphic effects, sound effects, audio adjustment, color grading and composition.
- Using the principles of editing to control the pace and flow of the video.
- Integration of music, sound effects and balances of audio.
- Executing studio and location shoots and handling all camera equipment and lighting.
- Maintaining equipment and accessories.
- Editing/ digitally touching up pictures and videos.
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within Video Production, Video Editor or Camera & Photography.
- You possess strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to set targets, prioritise effectively and make decisions.
- You can develop compelling narratives and visuals.
- You possess a strong artistic & creative aesthetic and can communicate your ideas simply and effectively.
- You have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You have a strong understanding of color, framing and lighting.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/88924091
Snaphunt Pte Ltd