Multimedia Designer, eCommerce
Summary of Job Responsibilities
Marina Bays Sands is seeking a Multimedia Designer to join under the Digital Marketing & eCommerce team. The ideal candidate is a positive, creative individual with the ability to work across multiple digital platforms (web, social, email and digital signage) to create design assets that compellingly communicate to our target audience and help to achieve our marketing objectives.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating consumer facing video and graphics for Digital Marketing usage. As part of the portfolio, the designer will assist in content publishing for our digital signage platform. Designer needs to have knowledge in HTML 5 coding for email, display banner and website development.
Create and adapt creative assets for all of our digital channels
- Creating digital assets for web, social, email and digital signage.
- Create video and motion graphic assets using Adobe After Effect and Adobe Premiere.
- Create HTML 5 assets for email, display banner and website. (HTML 5 coding knowledge required)
- Photo retouching and image adaptation for website.
Work on digital signage platform
- The Multimedia Designer will also assist in publishing contents for our digital signage platform within the property, troubleshoot digital signage screen issues when necessary.
Work closely with Marketing team
- The Multimedia Designer will work closely with the branding team, content team, marketing manager/executive and fellow designer to brainstorm idea and create digital content.
- The Multimedia Designer needs to manage relationship with the stakeholders in order to gather requirements for creative production, advising branding guideline, propose design solution and execute creative direction.
Expert in design and digital creative
- Possesses excellent eye for design, has experience in creating motion graphics, have deep understanding of typography and have the ability to adapt to the latest design trend and digital technology.
Good time management
- We consistently have several creative tasks and projects assigned at any given time, hence the candidate must have the capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage their time under pressure and multitask in order to deliver the deadline on schedule.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Multimedia Design, UI & UX, Animation, Motion Graphic, Communication Design, Digital Visual Effects, Web, Graphic, or related disciplines.
- 2-3 years' experience in Multimedia/Digital Design, UI/UX or Motion Graphic Design for Design Studio, agency, or in-house creative department.
- Display exceptional Graphic Design skills, extending across many styles and digital channels.
- Ability to storyboard design concepts and excellent presentation skill.
- Good communication & people skills combined with a sense of humour and fun!
- Expert user of Adobe After Effects, XD, Premiere, Flash, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign.
- Experience in front-end web and HTML5 coding.
- Experience in User Interface Design and User Experience Research.
- Ability to balance and prioritise multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Ability to work solo or as part of a team.
- Meticulous, thorough, detailed, and well organised.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in delivering strategic creative ideas across digital, social or static form factors.
- The following skills are appreciated but not required: 3D Animation; Google Web Designer; web development; web design.