MSB SPM Workforce Development Engineer
Req. ID: 114624
As a Workforce Development Engineer at MSB, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating appropriate learning solutions and programs that enable companywide technical skill development.
- Perform learning needs analysis to identify skills & competency gaps and work with department managers to develop learning solutions to close the gaps
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to obtain the knowledge necessary to develop and at times, deliver technical courses
- Utilize training metrics and course feedback to evaluate the effectiveness of training courses, programs, and learning events to ensure best ROI (Return on Investment) for the organization
- Implement continuous improvement of training content and delivery, using Instructional design methodologies, to improve training effectiveness.
- Recommend appropriate internal or external training resources, methods, and programs that enable the technical skill development of team members
- Collaborate with Workforce Development partners locally and globally to support the sharing of Best Known Methods (BKM) and training initiatives
Masters / Degree in Engineering or its equivalent
Knowledge of semiconductor industry or processes is preferred
Good written and oral skills
Self-motivated, task-oriented and persuasive
Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with a multidisciplinary team and individuals at all levels in the organization
Able to manage projects successfully, follow through on commitments, display integrity, take the initiative to address problems, and provide outstanding customer service
Solid analytical skills and demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.