MSB - Senior/ Test Process Engineer
Req. ID: 111321
As MSB Test Process Engineer you will be responsible for optimizing process, tools and systems to achieve best in class product quality and productivity in Test operation. You will be also responsible for improving quality-yield in Test process, resolving process/product deviations (like excursion, RMA) in short turnaround time, driving continuous improvement in Test operation (through process characterization, process optimization, problem resolution and effective controls implementation), managing changes in test process (including new process/equipment qualification and new product integration) to support high volume production, identifying operational excellence (Quality, Productivity, Cycle time, Delivery / Cost improvement) opportunities and leading/participating in projects to realize the potential opportunities through innovative solutions. Additional tasks would include understanding and following QMS in place and ensure compliance to ISO/TS16949 regulations (wherever applicable).
- Evaluate and improve assigned manufacturing processes, materials, and/or equipment
- Evaluate future process, equipment and/or material technologies.
- Qualify new process, equipment and/or material
- Develop Process of Record (POR)
- Implement new process, equipment and/or material
- Develop/ coordinate training requirements and conduct training
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Industrial/ Mechanical or related field
- Demonstrate data analysis and analytical problem-solving skills
- Good team player with good communication and leadership skills
- The ability to manage multiple issues and result oriented
- Basic knowledge of test environment, processes/ equipments, FMEA, QCP, QMS and statistics is desirable
Location: 990 Bendemeer Road, Singapore 339942
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-IT1; #LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Electrical, Engineer, Engineering
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.