MSB - Senior/ Advanced Development Team Engineer
Req. ID: 120021
- Working with cross functional team, to execute transfer of pilot products and packages from the Technology Development teams to the HVM site based on the New Product roadmap
- Participate in process and material optimization to drive best in class packaging solutions and ensure first pass NPI qualification. Provide ideas for cost reduction and process simplification.
- Support and ensure timely delivery of NPI packages.
- Validate and document baseline the POR, TOR and BOM for the transferred products and packages
- Support the qualification of products / packages that proliferate from the pilot products and packages.
- Support Customer samples and Engineering Samples build for new products and packages
- Carry out training for the engineering / operations teams at the receiving HVM site
- Work with cross functional team on resolution of product, package quality and reliability issues during the NPI process
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- At least 1 years of related experience.
- Experience in wire bond / backgrind / wafer saw / flip chip (backend) process or package development preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of strong project management and problem solving skills.
- Good technical knowledge in assembly process and materials.
- Excellent data analysis and data interpretation skills.
- Proven ability to make sound data-driven decisions.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: SINGAPORE || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-IT1 ||
Job Segment: Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Data Analyst, Compliance, Project Manager, Engineering, Data, Legal, Technology
Micron Semiconductor Asia