MSB CTO System Engineer
Req. ID: 123559
As MSB CTO System Engineer, you will need to be very familiar with the workings and interactions among various MES systems and machine systems to implement new process/equipment or perform troubleshooting on system issues. You will need to work with a cross-functional team, including process/equipment engineers, manufacturing team, IT and suppliers to understand, provide and implement solutions. You will also be directly responsible for any exploration, verification and implementation of any new MES system solutions to HVM environment. In addition, you will require to establish methodology for ease of data collection, documentation and metrics monitoring.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Develop and Support System Solutions
- Understanding manufacturing process flow and quality control
- Troubleshoot and provide solution for system issues
- Develop system solutions for new process/equipment
- Develop system solutions to improve manufacturing processes
- Test out new solutions with extensive data collection and analytics
Data Storage and Reporting
- Set up systems for data storage, data extraction and data analysis
- Automate KPI metrics monitoring
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Mechatronics Engineering is preferred
- Able to develop applications with GUI on ASP.NET using C# or VBA
- Able to write SQL for database transactions
- Knowledge on XML and Microsoft Access
- Ability to write Perl scripts is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal, relationship and team building skills
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Experience in or knowledge on assembly operation, SAP & ASRS is preferred
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-IT1 ||
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Developer, ERP, Systems Engineer, Engineering, Technology
Micron Semiconductor Asia