MS Dynamics Consultant
I am catering the below opportunity in Singapore. Kindly have a look in the JD below and if interested please share me your updated CV in word format along with your Notice Period and current and expected salary details at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Role: MS Consultant
Duration: 12 Months Contract
The Senior MS Consultant is responsible to gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
- Participate in Coding and Code Review.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
- Prepare user manual and operations manual, and plan & facilitate training of users and operators.
- Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
- 4-8 years IT working experience
- Possess relevant system development / maintenance experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations / SharePoint related technologies
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations.
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques
- Lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd