MS Dynamics AX Trade & Logistics Consultant
AX Dynamics AX Trade/Logistics (T&L) Consultant you will be responsible for
• Participating mainly in deployment of AX2012R3 across AMERA region.
• You will be actively seeking to provide solutions for entity/local level gaps within the overall
AX solution architecture.
• Development and delivery of testing strategies
• Setting up and configuring entities in AX2012
• Providing training and support to users
• Liaising with on-shore and off-shore development teams to deliver robust solutions on time
• Go-live and post-live support
• Ad-hoc tasks as and when required by the PM
• Providing input in Functional Changes management strategy of Client with POV of AX functionalities.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.
• Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline
• Minimum 6-9 years’ experience with full life-cycle implementation of Dynamics AX T&L(AX 2012 R3) with good exposure of Master Planning, inventory closing procedure. Working knowledge of costing.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies
• Experience and strong working knowledge across Financial or Supply Chain Management suite of applications
• Functional experience in integration of AX with other system is preferred.
• MS certified in AX T&L (AX2012R3 or D365) is must.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Senior AX T&L Functional Consultant
- To lead multiple AX and D365 focused implementations across multiple industries
- Understanding businesses trade and logistics strategies and needs.
- To consult on all trade and logistic aspects within the business.
- Be the go to point of contact for all T&L related issues.
Requirements for the Senior AX T&L Functional Consultant
- Previous experience as a Functional Consultant.
- Experience with regards to the Trade and Logistics AX modules. Master Planning exposure is must.
- Experience and knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (D365 would be a bonus).
- Previously involved in implementation and migration projects.
EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.