Mould Maintenance Technician
Univac Precision Engineering Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 9-Nov-2018
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Responsible for servicing and repairing of injection molds
- Ability to interpret insert detail drawing and able to design necessary details required for repair.
- Ability to operate basic machinery such as turning, grinding, drilling machines etc.
- Support production to reduce downtime on any mold issues.
- Plan schedule for the clean-up, maintenance and repair of molds.
- Establish and document preventive maintenance programs for all molds to ensure ongoing quality and accuracy of molded products.
- Diploma / ITE in any relevant engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on working experience in servicing and repairing of injection molds. Experience in mold fitting techniques.
- Ability to use AutoCAD and Unigraphics software.
- Team player with good communication skills.
Univac Precision Engineering Pte Ltd