Motor Claim Officer
M9 Automobile Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Apr-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Manage accident reporting
- Liaised with insurance company pertaining motor claims/accident reporting
- Study vehicle repair history and inform superior of any abnormalities or repeated complaints.
- Conduct vehicle checking for body and paintwork repairs
- Administration duties for costing, claims and vehicle history
- Liaise with Workshop Manager on insurance claim repairs
- Handle customers entire claim process from claim/accident reports to settlement
- Other adhoc duties as and when assigned
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level
- Relevant experience with some motor accident claims knowledge (Required)
- General insurance certificates holder (Preferred)
- Valid class 3 driving license (Preferred)
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking customer)
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be proactive and have a self-starting attitude with outstanding customer service orientation.
- Computer literate
M9 Automobile Pte Ltd