Motion Graphics Designer
You are a talented motion graphic designer who is keen on developing your skill in the area of events production. A hungry artist who is eager to support the team to enhance the ever-growing creative industry.
You will be responsible for helping to produce and execute motion graphic elements in the area of projection mappings, interactive performances and creative applications to entice the audiences and give them a new perspective of what an exciting event can deliver.
We are looking for a passionate and extremely talented Motion Graphic Designer who will go that extra mile to transform ideas into a moving story.
- Develop & Design Animation / Motion Graphic Branding Elements for Event creative’s purposes.
- Active in supporting role of working with other motion graphic designer in terms of deliverables/ supportive elements of animation.
- Come up with ideas/initiatives independently.
- Drafting of style frames/storyboard of creative concept.
- Able to morph into graphic designer’s role whenever required. Versatility goes hand in hand with talent.
- Diploma/University degree or equivalent in Visual Communication / Graphic Design / Multimedia Design.
- Inexperienced candidates are welcome to apply. Prove to us that you have what it takes.
- Know your way in and out of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Knowledge in Cinema4D (Mograph, XParticles) is a big added advantage.
- Strong sense of design fundamentals.
- Able to work around tight schedule and provide punctual delivery of projects.
- Equipped with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Essential to have the ability to both work independently and collaboratively in a team.
Please send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], and include your showreel containing the collection(s) of your work. Applicants who don’t send us a showreel will not be entertained.
We can be found at: www.tricom.com.sg
Tricom Events Pte Ltd