Mortgage Specialist (Full Time)
[Discover The Secrets Of How You Can Achieve 5 Figures Monthly Income Within 1 Year]
Feeling Unhappy, Unfulfilled And Underpaid With Your Current Job?
Looking To Double Or Triple Your Current Income?
Apply For A 60 Minutes Career Coaching
Fintalyst Consultancy provides a platform to empower individuals to achieve business breakthroughs and build a profitable consulting business while serving their clientele in the financial services industry.
Our winning team leverages on our firm’s one stop solution that specialized in a 3-tier business model to achieve financial success for their clients and themselves:
- Mortgage financing and refinancing
- Investment solutions
- Wills and trusts
Our firm is looking to groom 5 more hungry and driven individuals who are motivated to achieve transformational breakthroughs in their life and career.
You are invited to register a 60 minutes career coaching session with our Career Coach if you want to earn higher perpetual income, expand your connections, acquire entrepreneurial skills and build a profitable business.
This opportunity is not for everyone. You will be professionally shortlisted based on the following requirements:
- Minimum 21 years old, completed National Service for males
- Minimum Local Polytechnic Diploma, International Baccalaureate Diploma or GCE ‘A’ Levels. Degree holders preferred
- Singaporean or Singapore PR
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, a team player and enjoy meeting people
- Proactive, resourceful, willing to learn and constantly improving
- Prior experience in property and/or consumer mortgage sectors is highly preferred. Candidates with more experience will be considered for a Manager position
- Provide loan advisory and solutions to meet the property financing, refinancing and repricing needs of customers
- Develop both commercial and residential mortgage loans portfolio while providing unbiased advice from loans selection, home protection to handling the whole application process
- Constantly calibrate customers’ loan portfolio to keep interest costs in check for maximum savings by seeking the best in-market financing terms
- Acquire new customers through referrals and active participation in client acquisitions platforms
- Develop strong alliances with property agents, lawyers and developers to build a strong base of referrals
- Ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the Bank's internal policies and business processes Requirements
- Finance industry and flexible working hours
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Attractive remuneration and incentives
- Higher starting salary than industry average
- High yearly bonus and clientele portfolio management
- Build exponential perpetual income
- Multiple convention trips yearly
- Successful proven mentorship
- Sponsored financial certifications and recognition.
- Hone your entrepreneurial skills
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now button. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.