Molding Production Supervisor
Meiban Micro Group| Date Posted: 6-Aug-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Oversee all molding processes, procedures and manpower along production line and ensure smooth day-to-day operation.
- Responsible for manpower and machines allocation to meet customers’ requirements and schedules.
- Plan and implement trainings for operators, technicians and material handlers and ensure they are trained and developed to perform their jobs competently.
- Implement systems and work plans to ensure safe working environment and good housekeeping for Production area.
- Participate in daily Production meeting and liase with Planning Team to understand customers’ requirements, so as to arrange production schedules accordingly.
- Troubleshoot on molding processes, develop and implement corrective and preventive actions for discrepancies to ensure problems are contained and rejects are kept to a minimum.
- Oversee and ensure timely maintenance of all machineries and equipments and proper records are done as per procedure.
Meiban Micro Group