Mobile /.Net Application Developer
1. Application requirements analysis and design proposal. Translate usability and field research findings into design improvements and successfully communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale;
2. Application development (new requirements); Develop prototype and conduct technical feasibility studies on new technology and architecture;
3. Develop Web/Mobile based application projects;
4. Application enhancements (changed requirements);
5. Application implementation (testing, documentation, training);
6. Application support and maintenance; (troubleshooting, defect fixing, upgrades) including Mobile App;
7. New technology exploration and conduct proof-of-concept;
8. Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with policies and procedures;
9. Prepare user guide and conduct user training;
10. Prepare deployment documents and deployment; and
11. Tasks as designated by the Corporation.
2. Experience in App Store iPhone/iPad applications;
3. Proficient in iOS/Android development, frameworks and release management in Android and iOS, preferably with exposure to App Store (iOS) and Google Play Marketplace;
4. Cross-platform application development (iOS, Android, and Windows).
5. Working knowledge of leveraging web services and handling XML data in mobile applications;
6. Database design and programming with Microsoft SQL;
7. Familiar with MS SQL Server 2012 and above;
8. MS Visual Studio 2012 and above;
9. Web services standard such as REST, XML, SOAP and XSDL.
EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.