- Translate storyboards or visual mockups into codes.
- Develop, program new mobile applications
- Maintain and implement new functionalities and features
- APU Integrating
- Write and maintain clean, reusable and efficient codes
- Perform internal tests and code reviews
- Conduct user acceptance testing (UATs)
- Followup on reported mobile application-related issues closely.
- Create and maintain proper functional, technical and database specifications.
- Update documentation
- Develop and Support for new and existing mobile applications
- Experience in ObjectiveC, Swift
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in working on the development of native mobile applications
- SQL, MYSQL, NOSQL databases and tools
- Good understanding of design implementation (UX & UI)
- Technologies: SDKs, libraries and frameworks
- Experienced in full software development lifecycle
- Ability to work in multiple team
- Innovation; excellent communication skills
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for an initial discussion
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: PHAM PHAN KIM CHI
EA Personnel Reg No: R2091667
JobStudio Pte Ltd