Do you believe your designs and code could change the world? If YES, read on!
Mavericks Consulting is a powerhouse of skilled IT professionals who love their craft. We solve complex business problems by applying agile software development practices and produce simple working solutions.
Mavericks collaborates closely with clients to achieve their business goals. We provide consultancy advice, develop prototypes to experiment and validate ideas quickly. We develop robust and reliable operational systems within weeks, not months. We love to write code and we build systems that put smiles on faces of our delighted users.
We believe in sharing our knowledge, upskilling and growing with the developer community. We organise tech related workshops and bootcamps to learn from each other. We share and have fun together in our continuous learning journey.
We are looking for like minded Mavericks to join us and multiply the fun and awesomeness at our workplace.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Writing quality code alongside your development team using best development practices such as Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Domain Driven Modelling, OOP
- Creating and maintaining a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Be flexible and open to receiving feedback
- Learning something new everyday, working and pairing with amazing people
- Championing Agile development practices to create meaningful technical solutions
- Be up-to-date with emerging trends in mobile technology
- Design, envision and build applications for iOS/ Android platforms
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Actively contributing to the company with your ideas
- Genuinely wanting to help to change the world
The Qualifications To Be a Maverick
1. Professional Experience
- Worked in high performance cross-functional Agile software engineering teams
- Knowing and having practiced basic Agile practices such as Kanban/Scrum/Lean/XP etc, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Played cross functional roles
2. Technical Experience
- Experience with Native application development (iOS and/or Android)
- Writing unit tests for mobile application codes
- Knowledge of automated functional tests or UI tests
- Experience with Object-oriented programming (OOP) and object modeling
- Knowledge of iOS/ Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of iOS/ Android SDK and ecosystem of tools, libraries and frameworks
- Experience with design patterns such as MVVM, MVC
- Setting up or have working knowledge of CI pipeline for the mobile application
- Knowledge/ experience of cross-platform frameworks like React Native, Flutter, etc
- Experience with APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git
- Publishing mobile apps to Google Play Store or iOS App Store
- Application benchmarking and optimisation
- Experience with distributing apps to stakeholders, beta users using tools like Hockeyapp or TestFlight
If you think you have what it takes to be a Mavericks, call us and have a chat!