- Great work environment
- Join a well known brand within Ecommerce
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is a well know IT services firm that provides cost effective and customized solutions to local as well as international markets. With a strong team of software engineers and programmers, they are focused on providing result oriented solutions based on unique client needs.
You will be responsible for :
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Defining project scope & specifications, estimating resources required to develop the proposed solution to meet customer requirements and developing schedules, test plans and documentation.
- Ensuring specifications and requirements are clearly articulated to the development teams and monitoring timelines & progress.
- Gathering requirements and specifications from clients and users in conjunction with the sales team to gain a strong understanding of client expectations.
- Identifying potential issues between systems and client specifications and proposing new solutions.
- Proposing the technical solution and overseeing the selection of technologies.
- Providing clients with regular feedback and updates on projects.
- Reviewing proposals and estimates from vendors and ensuring that external solutions work with internal development projects.
- Architecting, designing, developing and deploying new features for mobile applications.
- Designing and implementing mobile applications.
- Participating in the definition and implementation standards for mobile development.
- You have at least 7 years experience, ideally within a Software Engineer or Solution Architect role.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/61904711
Snaphunt Pte Ltd