Mobile Application Developer 手机软件研发工程师
We are looking for a Android Developer responsible for the development and
maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your
primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with
back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working
on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem
solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
• Work closely with designers, PMs, QAs, team members and other teams to deliver high quality products.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code (Java/Kotlin/Dart - Flutter).
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Provide support to existing products.
• Involved in Product Improvement/Enhancement.
• Involved in Future product development
What are we looking for:
• Able to work efficiently using Java, Kotlin & Flutter
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with
different screen sizes.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Experience with Issue / Project tracking software (ex. Jira)
• Familiarity with gradle build setup
• Familiarity with Android SDK/Flutter module development process
• Experience with Native Android app with Flutter module integration
• Experience with Websocket integration (SignalR by Microsoft is a big plus)
• Proficient in code versioning tools (Git, Github, Sourcetree)
• Experience with local storage, offline storage and threading
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Experience with CI/CD
• Good communicator, team player and also able to work independently
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in Mandarin & English reading, writing and speaking to communicate with Chinese counterpart.
Golden Bridge Drive (SG)