Mobile Application Developer - Android/iOS (Up $3750 | Bishan)
☑ Client: Leading Health Service Provider in Asia
☑ Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Office Hours)
☑ Performance Bonus + Attractive Benefits
☑ Company Transport at Yishun, Bishan and Punggol MRT Stations
- Provide operational support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement of mobile apps including troubleshooting issues and bug fixes.
- Monitor app performance and maintain code quality to ensure high availability and data security.
- Perform unit test and ui test for robustness and reliability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in the entire app development cycle from gathering requirements, design, development and shipping new features.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, technologies, standards and apply new technologies as they emerge.
- Degree / Diploma in IT/Computer Science with at least 2 years’ experience in mobile application development.
- Proficient and experience in developing iOS and/or Android mobile applications from concept to rollout using react native.
- Experience with RESTful API’s with back-end service integration (JSON, XML, SOAP).
- Understanding of UI/UX concepts and principles for devices.
- Knowledge in CMS (wordpress) and Magento is added advantage.
- Working knowledge of continuous integration (Jenkins), source code management tools (Git) and Google cloud.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and ability to work independently as well with a team.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
Victor Lim Khai Sian
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Registration Number: R1874856
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd