Mobile App Developer (Android / Scrum) - Perm
- Develop and maintain Android applications (mobile and tablet) using Java
- Facilitate the troubleshooting and resolving of pre and post-production issues
- Assist with various stages of the mobile application development lifecycle such as requirements gathering, user interface design and usability testing
- Keep abreast of the latest in mobile technology and conduct research and prototyping using such technologies
- Possess a degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience developing and implementing mobile applications for Android using Android Studio
- Experience in various aspects of the Agile SDLC including application development (application structure, operating system API’s, debugging, performance, security) and deployment
- Experience in working with small to medium development teams using Agile Methodology
- Knowledge and/or experience in iOS development is a plus
- Knowledge and/or experience in mobile backend development is a plus
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one to two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory (is highly advantageous).
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13407
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD