MNC is hiring Production/Warehouse Supervisor $3.2K at Senoko! CCL
Salary up to $3200 depending on experience!
Location: Senoko area
Monday to Friday
8am to 5.30pm
- Strong ability to lead, plan and execute job expectation including packing & production planning, monitoring, adhering to policies and procedures.
- Sharing of relevant information including job status update from respective operation(s) to all operative & administrative staffs during daily morning briefing
- Implementing production, productivity, quality reviews with all operating staffs in a regular basis, which includes resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements & others function
- Able to operate reach-truck and moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse (FIFO), and need to operate all machineries for Bushing Production Center
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Secures warehouse at all times and to keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources
- Maintains working relationship able to resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Maintains professional and contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Interested candidates please email your resume in Microsoft WORD format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the following details in your resume:
Last drawn salary
Reasons for leaving all past employments
Earliest availability/notice period required
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Clarissa Loh Yu-Shen R1104558